Best Jobs in Helsinki Finland – IT & Software Jobs in Helsinki
Best and Latest IT & Software Jobs in Helsinki, Finland
Best Jobs in Helsinki Finland – Finland for professionals and expatriates seeking employment opportunities with English as the main working language.
01. Salesforce Developer – Helsinki
Columbia Road · Helsinki · Full-time
We are looking for Salesforce developers who are motivated by working on software that has a measurable impact on business. You get to work directly with our clients in highly autonomous teams where software, design, and marketing come together.
- Understanding of Salesforce’s setup and configuration capabilities and having hands-on experience in one or more of Salesforce clouds such as Sales, Service, or Experience Cloud
- Highly skilled in APEX and SOQL. Know-how in Lightning web components, in addition, is considered a great asset.
- Great communication and problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset
- Past experience in consulting, digital commerce, or around sales and marketing processes is valued but not required
- You are authorized to work in Finland or Sweden. Unfortunately, we are currently not able to support with relocation
The recruitment process usually has 1-3 steps during which we get to know who you are and what motivates you. You will learn more about Columbia Road and get to meet different people from our company. You’ll have the opportunity to present highlights from your career and tell us about your skills, roles, and learnings.
We’re committed to creating a good match between you and our organization, and want to spend time to get it right. Sometimes, an assignment might be given to you to complete between interviews.
When we’re done with the face-to-face discussions, we’ll contact the people you have chosen as references.
We hope to hear from you soon!
- As a Columbia Road employee, you have the option to buy stocks of the company through the common employee share program
- A yearly bonus based on company performance (equal to all full-time Roadies)
- Brick-n-mortar office in downtown Helsinki and flexible remote working.
- Even in a hybrid work environment, we create new ways to interact with other Roadies; exclusive exercise and outdoor activities, breakfasts at our Eteläesplanadi office, and remote workspaces for individual teams are a few examples of this.
- Lunch benefit
- Phone benefit
- Pick the laptop and phone of your choosing
- Health care & service, including dental and mental health
- Childcare services when your child falls ill
- Insurance for travel and free-time
- Recurring training & learning sessions
- Wellness and personal development (tools, events, etc.) reimbursement
- Weekly breakfasts & healthy daily refreshments
- Sports, culture, massage & commute vouchers
- Bike benefit
- Company-wide excursion trips
- Option to have housing as a part of total compensation (tax-deductible)
- Compensation for working on open source or social programs in your free time
02. Senior Fullstack Engineer / Frontend
Workfellow · Helsinki · Full-time
About the job
Workfellow is hiring innovative, curious, and capable software engineers. Our engineering team is working to solve the issues of creating compelling mass data visualizations with the ultimate goal of improving work satisfaction and changing the future of work for all. Workfellow is a data-driven platform that automatically analyzes knowledge work operations and identifies inefficiencies in systems, processes, tools, and ways of working so that companies can optimize or automate those. You can see a quick video about our product here: WorkFellow.AI
Some of the most interesting challenges that we are currently facing are:
- Data collection: Preserving privacy is important to us (we are not an employee monitoring software) while still finding all of the most relevant information available.
- Data processing: Storing and processing mass quantities of data in a sustainable way.
- Data visualization: While knowledge of front-end data visualization is essential, the ability to extend and program new widgets is even more relevant
What we expect from you:
As Workfellow’s team size and responsibility evolve with time, our main search criteria are people who are willing to evolve along our team, product, and company. Some of the characteristics that will make you pop:
- This is a senior engineer position, as such, you should have several years of software development experience, ideally 5+.
- Experience in SaaS product startups is preferred.
- Since our product is a greenfield product with much new design required, our small team has whiteboards as one of the essential tools. We would like our new team members to be able to join those sessions in Workfellow’s beautiful Maria 01 HQ at least a couple of times per month. An EU Work Permit is required.
- Experience with data mining, process optimization, and process automation is highly appreciated.
- Above all else, we are looking for someone enthusiastic, ambitious, and curious, who is eager to become a part of our close-knit and ambitious team
What happens next?
After an initial CV screen, all applicants will go through a phone call with HR, one fit interview, and at least two technical interviews including a technical test. We aim to move quickly and to take no longer than 2 weeks total during the recruitment process. Our requirements are urgent.
03. Junior Software Developer
Ellie Technologies · Helsinki · Full-time
Ellie Technologies is a start-up company founded in 2019. We develop and deliver a SaaS Data Modeling tool called Ellie, used by large enterprises to document and manage their data assets and to blueprint their data solutions. We are growing fast on global markets with the help of our consultancy partners, and our tool is becoming widely known among top industry experts.
Junior Software Developer
You will be part of our small-and-growing, dynamic development team, made of seasoned developers and SaaS experts. Our team is highly self-organized and cooperative, and we expect the same qualities from you.
We respect results-oriented and trustworthy people who are willing to learn more and work together. Our working methods are agile and organized, and we value the well-being of our team. All our new employees go through an orientation process when they start working.
We are currently working in a hybrid model (office and remote). Our office is located in Lauttasaari, Helsinki.
We’re delivering real value for real customers, and basing our product vision on decades of cumulative expertise from the world of data management – so this is not just another start-up-hype-company! Our aim is to grow globally and keep delivering top-quality software.
Our current technology stack includes: AWS, Ubuntu, Docker, PostgreSQL, NodeJS, ReactJS. Continuing and speeding up active development according to our roadmap is our top priority.
Your responsibilities include implementation of the planned tasks with the current software stack, and taking part in the decision-making and innovation process of an easy-going but highly skilled team of developers.
We wish you will have experience in:
- Work experience in software development
- Web technologies
- PostgreSQL or some other SQL database
- Communication skills with written and verbal English language
We are looking for a person to take our product to the next level.
As part of the application process, we want to see some code examples from you as presented by you.
In addition to the tech requirements above, we are very happy indeed if you happen to have earlier experience in data management, data warehousing, business intelligence, or analytics. This is however by no means a must-have criterion.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Full Stack Developer
Seidat · Helsinki · Full-time
After recently raising funding, we are looking to strengthen our product development team in Helsinki. This position offers an opportunity to innovate and build new solutions from scratch while making a direct impact in the field of B2B sales software.
At Seidat, we trust our employees. We want everyone to have room to grow in the direction they want, as long as they are willing to put in the work. In our mostly flat hierarchy advancement is achieved through deeds, not years. Every Seidat employee is involved in serving customers regardless of position. We have an office in Maria 01 in Helsinki and we offer equipment as needed, competitive pay and permanent employment.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Utilizing the newest web technologies to code and test software.
- Participating in designing and building game-changing features.
- Integrating our application with 3rd-party services.
- Maintaining, improving, and modernizing the existing code base and infrastructure.
- Being on the lookout for the latest trends in web development.
- Doing peer code review.
We expect that you:
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Pay attention to detail and are security conscious.
We expect high proficiency in:
- React & modern front-end frameworks
- Node.js & API implementation
We also expect familiarity with a few or more of the below subjects:
- AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Integration with 3rd-party services
Knowledge of the following will be considered a plus:
- Application infrastructure
- DevOps and CI/CD
- Agile development
Though remote work is always possible, we expect you to be available for the majority of the Finnish working day (9-5 GMT+2), and that you are able to come to our office in Helsinki for meetings with the team. Capability for teamwork, a proactive attitude, and in general being a “good fit” is important. Communication skills, English fluency, and a willingness to participate in discussions, remotely or live, are required. An understanding of Finnish is a definite plus.
We may be a small team, but we are working together. As we are a startup you may be expected to help where you can with a variety of stuff that needs doing from time to time, just like the rest of us. (Website, demos, testing, customer support, marketing or automation, etc.)
As part of your application, we would like to see your resume, examples of relevant projects that you have directly contributed to (including code), as well as a cover letter of why you want to work with us.
We look forward to your application!
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com
Lead Full Stack Instructor
Integrify · Helsinki · Full-time
Integrify is a fast-growing tech company and a modern coding academy. Our mission is to help international talent kick start their dream careers as software developers and data scientists.
2022 is going to be an exceptionally exciting year at Integrify as we continue to grow by doubling the number of people on the team as well as the number of graduates in our Academies. Our students are highly motivated and driven as most of them are either technical university graduates or career changers with many years of work experience and eagerness to start new careers. Only 5% of applicants are chosen to the Academy so you’ll be working with the best.
Our vision is to become the #1 coding academy in Europe and you have the chance to hop on board and grow with us! At the moment, we are operating in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, and the Netherlands. As we continue to grow, we now need a new team member who gets excited about making sure our courses are the best in the market, the way we educate is modern and scalable and our instructors are supported to achieve great results.
Quick facts about Integrify:
- We offer courses in Software Development and Data Science
- Operations in 5 countries
- Annually 700+ students enrolled in our courses
- 30 team members based in Helsinki
What will be your main responsibilities?
As a Lead Teacher you will:
- Oversee, develop, and steer our Full Stack and Machine Learning courses and instructors and commit teach either one at least once a year. Jump in to teach courses when needed.
- Make sure all training programs are up to date and revise new modules when needed together with the instructors. Creating and developing totally new programs.
- Implement best practices for remote/on-demand learning at scale
- Collaborate with our sales team to make sure our graduates’ skills match with market needs (+potentially create tailor-made programs for our partners)
What makes you the right fit?
- 5+ years of professional working experience as a software developer/engineer or as a software developer teacher
- You get excited by building world-class remote education systems
- You are fluent in English and a great communicator
- You have a growth mindset and a natural problem-solving ability with a bias towards action and find rapid growth fulfilling and motivating
- You are eager to lead a team to enjoy leading a team and working closely with people
- You are passionate about scaling our proven model for thousands of students
- Your previous background will be taken into consideration when modifying this role
What do you get from joining our team?
- Opportunity to build and scale the business together with a team of 25+ amazing colleagues. Think of it as combining high-growth startup entrepreneurship with meaningful social goals
- Endless learning opportunities in a fast-growing startup
- Competitive compensation package
- International environment: we have a diverse team and graduates from more than 80 countries
- Get to meet lots of people and grow your network with hundreds of amazing individuals across Europe
- Central downtown location in Kamppi, remote work also possible
- Friday Brekkies and other fun team activities
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org